Wednesday, October 06, 2010

October 6

I thought today was a fitting day to fire up the blog again. There have been many huge changes in my life in this past year, and so many things are different now. I thank you for being patient with me during these past few months, the support means the world to me.
In honor of getting my blog moving once again, todays post is dedicated to my grandparents, Russell and Naomi. They shared a marriage, a life together, a boatload of children, as well as good and bad times. They also shared a birthday. Although a couple years apart, they were both born on October 6th. They are no longer with us in person, but live on every day in the lives of their children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, and great great grandchildren. They live on in all of us in our hearts, our personalities, and they way we live our lives.
Love you Papa and Grandma, with all my heart.







3 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Hello sweets!!!!!! So good to see you blogging again!
I love the blog header, and today's post...
Yes, life does go on. We all have our struggles and triumphs. Some more than others.. and the life we thought we would live? God has a plan for us, and it doesn't match our own.
Hang in there...and know you have lots of friends out here rooting for you!

Helen Strawford aka Aussiechick said...

beautiful Kez

glitzen said...

Wonderful pictures! I love the horsie one, of course. They sound like amazing and special grandparents. It's so hard for us to lose our grandparents, even though we know we are aging, so of course we cannot have them forever. My grandma Geri, who I am named for, passed away in 2005. I ache for her everyday!
I'm so glad to see your blog again. ;)